The role of the Written Content Creator is a support position responsible for all of the PAC’s written content needs for articles posted to the website. The written content creator reports directly to the Executive Director and Mr. Gergen.
- Edit and produce all pre-recorded and live audio/visual material published by the PAC. This includes commercials, live-streams, web-ads, short videos, webinars, training videos, podcasts, and vlogs.
- Facilitate all livestreaming events (lives and webinars).
- Proven track record of producing professional level content when given high quality raw data.
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Audition). If Premier Pro and Audition are not current skillsets, the ability to use Shotcut (Sony Vegas, et al) and Audacity are required.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Professional writing and communication skills.
- Positive Mental Attitude (PMA).
- At least 20 hours per week to devote PAC efforts
- Clean criminal background history
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role please click the link below and complete the application. Mr. Gergen will review your resume and contact you.