The role of the Social Media Administrator is a Senior-leadership position responsible for all of the PAC’s social media efforts within the state. The Social Media Administrator reports directly to the Executive Director, Mr. Gergen and Mr. Culp.
- Manage all PAC social media accounts to include, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Manage all livestreaming events.
- Proven track record of building and managing social media pages in excess of 50,000 to 100,000 members.
- Familiarity with streaming tools such as OBS and Restream.io.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Professional writing and communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Positive Mental Attitude (PMA).
- At least 20 hours per week to devote PAC efforts
- Clean criminal background history
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role please click the link below and complete the application. Mr. Gergen will review your resume and contact you.