The role of the Research Team Coordinator is a Senior-level-leadership position responsible for all of the PAC’s legislative research regarding legislation being considered in the State House, State Senate, and Governor’s Office. The Research Team Coordinator reports directly to the Executive Director, Mr. Gergen and Mr. Culp.
- Receive daily updates on new legislation being considered by the legislature and the Governor’s Office.
- Build and maintain relationships with key members of the legislature to better understand the context and consequences of proposed legislation.
- Write Summary Briefs for the Executive Director and content writers.
- Proven track record of credible research.
- Working knowledge of state websites and online resources.
- Familiarity with the legislative process in Washington State.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Professional writing and communication skills.
- Positive Mental Attitude (PMA).
- At least 20 hours per week to devote PAC efforts
- Clean criminal background history
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role please click the link below and complete the application. Mr. Gergen will review your resume and contact you.