The role of the Regional Director is a senior leadership position responsible for all of the PAC’s efforts within one of Washington’s 10 Congressional Districts. Each district has roughly 650,000 voters (though actual numbers vary between districts). Regional Directors report directly to the Executive Director and to New Patriot PAC’s founders, Mr. Gergen and Mr. Culp.
- Oversee all PAC operations within a Region
- Organize and coordinate ground efforts to support or oppose a candidate or issue.
- Collect, verify, and deposit contributions to the PAC
- Maintain inventory or goods (signs, shirts, collateral, etc.) in a secure location
- Organize a monthly meeting of volunteers and supporters to discuss statewide issues.
- Work with Executive Director and Founders to analyze voter data, voter behavior, and build coalitions between citizen groups and community leaders/influencers
- 1 to 3 years of senior management experience in the private or public sector.
- 2 election cycles of campaign experience in a field position (rallies, door-knocking, phone calls, literature drops, etc.).
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Professional writing and communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Positive Mental Attitude (PMA).
- At least 10 hours per week to devote PAC efforts
- Clean criminal background history
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role please click the link below and complete the application. Mr. Gergen will review your resume and contact you.