The role of the Event Director is a Senior-leadership position responsible for all of the PAC’s rallies, townhall events and conventions. The Event Director reports directly to the Executive Director, Mr. Gergen and Mr. Culp.
- Collaborates with Regional Directors to secure suitable event venues.
- Schedules vendors to supply needed food, sanitary stations (portable restrooms), and other support vendors.
- Collaborates with the event production crew to insure staging, rigging, lighting, music, speakers, and other required staff are in place.
- Schedules site clean-up crew is available to leave the venue in the same or better condition than we received it.
- Schedules security for the events, if appropriate.
- Collaborates with the Regional Director to staff parking attendants for the arrival and departure of event guests.
- Collaborates with the Regional Director to make sure the appropriate level of shirts, hats, and other collateral are available for the event.
- Proven track record of producing public events.
- Familiarity with event planning.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Professional writing and communication skills.
- Positive Mental Attitude (PMA).
- At least 20 hours per week to devote PAC efforts during event season.
- Clean criminal background history.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role please click the link below and complete the application. Mr. Gergen will review your resume and contact you.