The role of the County Director is a mid-leadership position responsible for all of the PAC’s efforts within one of Washington’s 39 Counties. County Directors report directly to the Regional Director. Where a County may lay in more than one Region, the County Director will report directly to one Regional Director as determined by the Executive Director
- Manage all PAC operations within a County
- Organize and coordinate ground efforts to support or oppose a candidate or issue.
- Collect, verify, and deliver contributions to the Regional Director for deposit
- Maintain inventory or goods (signs, shirts, collateral, etc.) in a secure location, if applicable
- Organize a monthly meeting of volunteers and supporters to discuss statewide issues.
- 1 year of management experience in the private or public sector.
- 1 election cycle of campaign experience in a field position (rallies, door-knocking, phone calls, literature drops, etc.).
- Solid public speaking skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Professional writing and communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Positive Mental Attitude (PMA).
- At least 10 hours per week to devote PAC efforts
- Clean criminal background history
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role please click the link below and complete the application. Mr. Gergen will review your resume and contact you.